Treat that special someone to a romantic getaway - Here are our favorite date night ideas in the Vail Valley.
We welcome you and your loved one to plan your Valentine’s Day getaway with us at The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera. With plenty of romantic things to do in and around our property in Colorado, you won’t be disappointed during your time with us. Check out our favorite date night ideas in the Vail Valley and book your visit today.
The Spa at Cordillera: Unwind with one of our spa therapies at The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera. There are plenty of skincare therapies, nail therapies and massage therapies to choose from including our Stonecrop Men’s Facial and Riverstone Massage.
After relaxing in our spa, enjoy a horse drawn sleigh ride at Bearcat Stables and a romantic dinner in the Vail Valley.
- Open Tuesday-Saturday evenings during the ski season.
- Each sleigh seats up to 14 guests.
- Two Sleigh Ride Options Available:
- Sleigh Rides (No Dinner) Tues.-Sat., 3-4.30 p.m. $25 per person.
- Sleigh Rides (With Dinner) Tues.-Sat. at 5.30 and 7.30 p.m. $75 per person for adults; Children 12 to 4 years - $50.00, 3 & under are free of charge.
You can also head to the Cordillera Ice Skating rink just 5 minutes from our property. Skate rentals are available, as well as complimentary hot beverages. The Cordillera Ice Skating rink is open weather permitted between mid-December and the end of February.