There are a ton of winter activities to enjoy at Adventure Ridge in Vail. Plan your winter stay today.
It’s time to plan a family adventure! Set aside an afternoon and experience all of the family-friendly activities near us in the Vail Valley this winter. You’ll find that Adventure Ridge in Vail is an experience unlike any other.
Winter Activities at Adventure Ridge include:
- Tubing: Enjoy snow tubing down a multi-line tubing hill at Adventure Ridge.
- Ski Biking: Part ski, part bike.
- Kid’s Snowmobile: Your children can cruise around Blizzard Speedway in special mini-snowmobiles.
- Zipline: The Zipline at Adventure Ridge is 1,200 feet long and allows visitors to see the mountain in a whole new way!
- Bungee Trampoline: Go sky high and bounce around with a friend at these dual trampolines.
- Snowshoeing: The Nature Discovery Center features guided snowshoe tours with an expert naturalist, 2pm daily.
Adventure Ridge Winter 2015
Now through Sunday, April 5, 2015.
12pm - 8pm, Tuesday thru Saturday
12pm - 4pm, Sunday and Monday*
*12pm- 8pm February 15 &16
The Zipline and Kids Trampoline operate from 3 - 8pm Tuesday – Saturday.
If you plan to visit Adventure Ridge while the mountain is open for skiers and riders, you will need to purchase a Scenic Ride Ticket: $34/adults, $21/kids. Plan your stay with us at The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera today! Take a look at our current packages and specials before booking your stay.